There are loads of ways we can help you with any academic issues you might be having. Here are just a few...
- Give you free, confidential, specialist advice, and support on a range of academic and non-academic issues - we are independent of the University
- Help and support you to resolve any issues you might be having such as appeals, exceptional circumstances, complaints, or disciplinary and fitness to practice hearings
- Help you prepare for meetings or disciplinary hearings and attend them with you for a bit of support
- Point you in the right direction and refer you to other services that can help you
- Fill you in on all your rights and responsibilities
- Help you to transfer to a different course or university, if that’s what you decide
All you have to do is:
- Have a read through all the information we have here. You might just find the answer you’re looking for
- If you can’t find it or you would prefer a bit of a chat, simply get in touch
Our expert Advisers are here and happy to help.