Health & Wellbeing
Health and Wellbeing
We can help you with any health and wellbeing issues you might be having.
There are lots of things that can affect your studies like:
- Mental or sexual health
- Drug misuse
- Money troubles
- Being a victim of a crime
You might just need a confidential chat with a friendly, welcoming face. Well, we can help and we promise that no problem is too big or too small. Just give Agnes a call.
You can also register with the University Health Centre at Queen’s which is just off the Malone Road if your usual GP is now too far away. The team can help you with loads of health issues that you, as a student might face. Give them a ring to register on 028 9097 5551.
If you need some help urgently, you can phone the below organisations for free and at any time of the day or night:
0808 808 8000
The Rowan Sexual Assualt Referral Centre
0800 389 4424 Freephone 24/7
You can also find out further information here:
- Young people and alcohol: the risks - Find out how alcohol can affect young people’s health and behaviour
- Anti-social behaviour orders - Anti-social behaviour orders (ASBOs) can be used to stop someone from harassing you.
- Noise nuisance and neighbours - Find out what you can do about it
- Dentists and Health Service dental charges
- GUM clinics
|028 90 97 3726|
Email to book an appointment or pop in during our Drop-In sessions:
Mon: 2pm - 4.30pm