Fundit - Applications are now closed
We have a £5,000 pot of funding to give to Clubs & Societies!
To secure up to £500 pitch the idea for your event, programme or intiative (to be delivered before 30 June, 2017).
The event, programme or intiative must further the interest of the Club/Society and Students’ Union as well as benefit your members.
Shortlisting with take place by a panel of judges and successfully shortlisted applicants will be invited to pitch on Thursday 26 Janurary.
Awards will be made to a Club or Society if they can demonstrate the following:
- They have an active committee with president, secretary and treasurer signed up online and in the Clubs & Societies Finance Office
- They have an up to date membership list
- They use the Clubs & Societies Finance Office regularly
- The programme, event or initiative benefits their members in as many ways as possible
- A full financial breakdown of how the funding will be used and the associated costs should be submitted
5pm, 11 January
Shortlisting of applicants by panel of judges
Shortlisted applicants pitch to panel of judges
Successful Clubs & Societies are notified and money transferred to Club/Society accounts
Before 30 June
Successful Clubs & Societies must spend the funding and produce a written report on the success of the programme, event or initiative
The Fundit programme will not support applications that include the following:
- Individual requests for maintenance fees or scholarships
- Project staff costs
- Political or religious Society’s requests
- Direct donations to charities
Clubs and Societies Support Officer