What's the Big Idea
What's the Big Idea?
The ‘What’s the Big Idea?’ competition is open to all students at Queen’s who have exciting and novel business ideas. It's an amazing platform for students to launch their business ideas and to get the chance to win up to £2,800!
Prize categories include:
- Best Overall Business Idea
- Most Innovative Business idea
- Best Green Business Idea
- Best Business Idea for Global Marketplace
- Best Business Idea from an International Student
- Best Business Idea from the Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Best Business Idea from the Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences
- Best Business Idea from the Faculty of Medicine, Health & Life Sciences
- Best Business Idea from a Postgraduate Student
- Best Idea for a Social Enterprise
- Best Use of Technology
As well as winning big prizes, you will also have the opportunity to meet local entrepreneurs, develop your creative thinking and business skills and compete for even more cash in other competitions.
The application form is easy peasy, we want to know all about your ideas in just four short questions. Applications are now open! You just need an idea, so get your thinking caps on and apply now!
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm, Mon 27 Nov.
Need help generating an idea?
Come along to 'Design Your Perfect Idea', a product thinking workshop run by product thinking experts at PWC.
Attend the workshop in the Union at 2pm, Wed 1 Nov and take part in a live, interactive Sketchathon, bodystorm your way to out of the box thinking and come up with solutions to real world problems. You might even come up with the winning idea...