Inspiring Leaders - Applications close 12noon, Friday 24 February.
Are you a volunteer in a position of leadership?
Inspiring Leaders explores the who, what, why and how of leadership, the difference between management and leadership, understanding the communication styles of yourself and others and how you can motivate, encourage and inspire others.
It offers you the chance to meet Leaders from different walks of life, identify your personal leadership style, take part in a team challenge and can help you:
- Increase understanding of yourself as a leader
- Enhance your personal development
- Strengthen your leadership skills
- Value the benefit derived from your volunteering
- Translate your leadership and volunteering experiences into employability skill
- You will receive a certificate of attendance from the William J Clinton Leadership Institute
- Ability to apply for a Queen’s Degree Plus Award (Route A)
- Ability to use your volunteering hours towards a Millennium Volunteers Award/Prestige Award
- Inspiring Leaders graduation ceremony
- Free training, catering, accommodation and transport
- Be a Queen’s University student currently volunteering in a position of leadership in or outside of Queen’s (with at least 25 hours of this role already completed in the past 6 months)
- Name a referee who can verify your volunteering hours
- Be willing to sign up for Millennium Volunteers (if aged 25 or under) or Prestige Volunteers (if aged 26+)
- Be willing to apply for Route A Degree Plus (if studying at undergraduate level)
- Be available to attend chosen programme dates
Programme Options and Dates
The programme dates are as follows:
Residential Programme + Afternoon Follow-up
Hilton Hotel, Templepatrick: 1.15pm, 8 March - 2pm, 9 March,*
Queen’s Students’ Union: 12-3pm, 15 March**
*Transport, catering & accommodation provided
Applications close 12noon, Friday 24 February.
We're delighted to be sponsored by PwC. If you are interested in a career at PwC please find out more here.
|028 90 97 3951|