Skip to main content

Mental Health Support

If you are in need of wellbeing support please contact the Student Wellbeing Service, based in the One Elmwood building.

Further information about the Student Wellbeing Service, including opening hours, is available here.

You can also register with the University Health Centre at Queen’s if your usual GP is now too far away. We would recommend that all students who have moved to Belfast and do not have a GP in the country look to register with the local GP as it may be easier to get an appointment here than having to travel home. Especially if this requires a plane journey to get there.

If you need some help urgently, you can contact the following organisations for free and at any time of the day or night:

Inspire Students
0808 800 0016

0808 808 8000

The Rowan Sexual Assualt Referral Centre
0800 389 4424 Freephone 24/7

If you are a member of staff concerned about a student please refer to the staff section of the Student Wellbeing Service website. You may wish to complete this online form or call the Student Wellbeing Service on 028 9097 2893.

Further information on student wellbeing issues is available through the following links:

If you haven’t been able to find the information your looking for please contact us here - I'd Like Some More Advice