What's The Big Idea?
Have an exciting and novel business idea?
Whether you’ve thought of an idea overnight, or have already started your own business, you could be in with the chance of winning a share of our £7,000 What’s The Big Idea? prize pot.
We’ve 11 awards up for grabs:
- Best Overall Idea (£1,500)
- Most Innovative idea (£1,000)
- Best Green Software Idea (£500)
- Best Idea for Global Marketplace (£500)
- Best Idea from from the Creative Industries (£500)
- Best Idea from the Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences (£500)
- Best Idea from the Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences (£500)
- Best Idea from the Faculty of Medicine, Health & Life Sciences (£500)
- Best Idea from a Postgraduate Student (£500)
- Best Idea for a Social Enterprise (£500)
- Best Use AI in a Business Idea (£500)
You’ll also have the chance to meet local entrepreneurs, develop your business skills and compete for even more cash in other competitions.
Applications are now open - apply by midday on 25th November 2023.