We can help you with any academic issues that you might be having. We are independent of the University and can make things a little less scary.
- Give you free, confidential, specialist advice, support and representation on a range of academic and non-academic issues - this includes any concerns about bullying and harrassment - we are completely independent of the University
- Help and support you to resolve any issues you might be having such as appeals, academic offences, supervision issues, exceptional circumstances, complaints, or disciplinary and fitness to practice hearings
- Help you prepare for meetings or hearings and attend them with you for support and/or representation
- Fill you in on all your rights and responsibilities
- Give you advice about all the different University procedures and regulations
- Point you in the right direction and refer you to other services that can help you
Check out the below. It might just answer some of the questions you may have. If it doesn’t, just get in touch! Agnes, your Education & Welfare Adviser is here and ready to help!
|028 90 97 3726|
Email to book an appointment or pop in during our Drop-In sessions:
Mon: 2pm - 4.30pm