We have a dedicated team of Advisers with a wealth of experience to help you with any academic and other issues that you might be having.
We are independent of the University, are here to listen to your concerns and provide confidential, impartial advice and guidance to enable you to make informed decisions.
ALL students are members of our Students' Union and we are here to look after your best interests. We hope that our support can make dealing with issues that arise a little less daunting!
The worst thing you can do is suffer in silence and the best thing you can do is speak to us!
- Give you free, confidential, specialist advice, support and representation on a range of academic and non-academic issues - this includes any concerns about bullying and harassment – our advice is completely impartial and independent of the University
- Advise and support you to try and resolve any issues you might be having such as academic appeals, progression issues, academic offences, supervision issues, exceptional circumstances, complaints, misconduct and fitness to practice hearings
- Help you prepare for meetings or hearings and attend them with you for support and/or representation
- Inform you on your rights and responsibilities and others duty to you
- Advise you about all of the relevant University procedures and regulations
- Point you in the right direction and refer you to other services that may be able to offer assistance
Check out some of the below. It might just answer some of the questions you may have. If it doesn’t, or you would like more information just get in touch! Our team of advisers are here and ready to help.
Email to book an appointment or pop in during our Drop-In sessions:
Mon: 2pm - 4.30pm